Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Candis Cantin Herb Walks...

I have been asked by many people to let them know about preparedness related events taking place...mostly in Northern California.  Instead of trying to email a multitude of people individually...I will post them here on my blog!  If you know of any that are open to the public...let me know about them...potentially to post here.

Here is some information on classes being put on by Candis Cantin.  She teaches herbology.  I am going on both of her herb walks she is doing this year...that you will see when you scroll down the "course" page.  If you want to learn about some "wild" plants from someone other than me...maybe you should go too!  They are inexpensive...local...and I have heard she knows her stuff.  Make sure you contact her to register.

No comments:

Post a Comment