Saturday, August 28, 2010

Buckeye Gathering 2011...

Hey friends.  This past May I went to what was to me...a life shaping event.  The first annual Buckeye Gathering.  A week long experience being submerged in an intense hands on study of primitive technology.  I drank up every moment.  The food was healthy and tasty...the music was incredible...I made great friends...the instructors were high quality.  It doesn't get better!

What is taught are "survival skills" of the highest degree.  Getting everything you may need from the natural world. No gadgets necessary.  A person at buckeye is learning to live basically as the Native Americans did and some other indigenous cultures still do.

I have had many people ask me questions about this event.  I want to give you a heads up well in advance...as they have set things in motion for the next one May of 2011.  With advanced planning...perhaps you can make plans to get off of work...and get the money together.   The cost for early registration is $300!!!  Thats for a week of all day instruction...and they feed you two meals a day!!!  That is cheap.

So you know...I should be teaching a class on oil extraction from acorns...and maybe something else on Oak tree ID.  We'll see.

Here is the link to their site.

Hope to see you there!

PS...People out of state...or out of the country...might do well to poke around and see if something like this is offered near where you live...

No comments:

Post a Comment